We all understand the significance of a strong first impression. What kind of impression is your business’s website making on your clients? Websites drive business, introduce your services or products to potential customers, and present a major marketing opportunity on even the tightest budget. They connect you with your customers on a 24/7 basis. If you’re not sure that your website is doing the best job possible, speak to us about how we can help. Find out more...
If your business website’s traffic is low, there are steps you can take to boost those figures. Abacus Web Services offer tailored SEO and PPC campaigns that will find your market, target them with specific digital marketing, and make sure they land on your website. We can offer you with limited start-up costs, no overpriced monthly contracts and a free proposal discussion with no strings attached. Perfect for a new business on a budget. Find out more...
If your website incorporates an online shopping option for your customers then smooth and intuitive e-commerce features are an absolute must-have for your business. This is a tough feature to incorporate without expert guidance. Fortunately, Abacus Web Services has years of experience creating sophisticated but simple e-commerce solutions that will transform your website into a more profitable space. Find out more...
Business Class Email from Rackspace
You manage your business…
…We’ll manage your email. Your business deserves premium-class quality, the best possible spam protection, and affordable solutions delivered by experienced professionals like Abacus Web Services. Ongoing email support is only a phone call away. Or, of course, you could send us an email.
Access from Outlook, Web, and Mobile
Your business doesn’t power down just because you’ve walked out of the office. We know how important consistent and reliable access is for our clients, which is why we’ll set you up with Rackspace Email so you can access important emails wherever you are using either Outlook, your cell phone, or our Rackspace Webmail application. It’s user-friendly, intuitive, and we’ll make sure it’s seamlessly set up so you can stay connected 24/7.
Security as a priority
Security is essential to any business. Our business email service uses premium anti-spam and anti-virus protection to keep your company safe from any form of intrusion. We also maintain a tough ad-free policy that ensures that your emails are private and protected at all times.
Easy access from your desktop
Of course, you’ll still want to access your favorite desktop clients like Outlook® and Mac Mail®. Rackspace Email comes with secure POP/IMAP access so you can work your new favorite email solution into your usual desktop services.
What is Rackspace Webmail?
Never heard of it? It’s pretty great. Most Rackspace Email users find that Rackspace Webmail is the best application for their needs, and Abacus Web Services can help you set the software up for your whole company so everyone is connected. This robust email application offers features like instant messaging shared calendars and contacts, and easy syncing with your smartphone. It’s incredibly easy to use and connects with your phone to allow constant convenient push access to your emails, calendars, and contacts.
15 Great Reasons To Choose Our Business Email Service
- Secure POP/IMAP connection: Deliver email to your users’ favorite clients from desktop Outlook to an iPhone
- Custom mailbox: Polish up the professionalism of your brand with a personalized mailbox name, ie: email@your-domain
- 25GB mailboxes: Need storage space? That’s settled.
- Simple migration: We’ll help you out with speedy, easy email migration.
- Compatibility: You can combine Rackspace Email with Hosted Exchange on the same domain for a money-saving system solution.
- Outlook auto-setup: No need to makes things complicated. We can set up a user’s Outlook with just their username and password.
- Encryption: Privacy is crucial to any business. Our SSL encryption will hide data during transmission, without exception.
- Secure backup: Lost something important? You’ll be able to recover messages in Webmail or retrieve a deleted mailbox from your Control Panel for up to 14 days.
- Huge attachment size: Businesses often need to transfer large attachments via email at one time. Our service allows for 50MB attachment space – that’s twice the size of many of our competitors.
- Custom filters: You’re in control – so you can set your own filtering rules to deliver messages where you want them to go.
- Multiple aliases: You can have as many different email addresses as you like, and filter them all toward your primary email address. Why not?
- Combined domains: Got two domains to your name? That’s not a problem. With our service, you’ll get your email for both domains in one integrated inbox.
- Split-domain routing: Make migration a breeze by allowing your emails to flow between our system and yours at the same time.
- Active directory: Your mailbox and Active Directory can easily be synced for simple login and management at all times.
- Email archiving: Rackspace allows you to archive all of your emails with unlimited storage and retention at a small monthly cost so you can save and store every important business interaction that takes place in your company.